Monday, November 10, 2008

The week after.




This is the week after my birthday week. That's right, birthday week. My husband and I decided when we got married that we would not just celebrate one day, but the entire week of our birthday. My birthday week was glorious! It started out with a car wash, inside and out, complete with a tank full of gas last Sunday. It ended with a delicious birthday lunch with my family after church yesterday. Also during my birthday week, Hayden went to the doctor for his 6month visit. He weighs 18 lbs, and is 26 1/2 in long. What a chunk! Here are some pics from the week.








2 comments:

Chrisie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry I missed the girl's night, but I'm ready for the next one. I love the idea of a birthday week, we might have to adopt that idea.

DetJessandalltherest said...

Yay for Cutest Blogs on the Block! - I dig it.

Ditto what Chrisie said on adopting the birthday week idea - that could be a tough sell on Brian - but I am a woman determined.