Beautiful! So that's it, I need a new fancy camera and lens to get that look...i love it!
Yay! You updated from the Turkey Day post. So. Proud. Of. You. :)The Christmas decor looks great! I'm just waiting for pics of Hayden all decked out in cute Christmas outfits now....
How pretty! My dad got my mom a fancy camera w/ lens and I am jealous! It looks a little complicated though! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful! So that's it, I need a new fancy camera and lens to get that look...i love it!
Yay! You updated from the Turkey Day post. So. Proud. Of. You.
:)
The Christmas decor looks great! I'm just waiting for pics of Hayden all decked out in cute Christmas outfits now....
How pretty! My dad got my mom a fancy camera w/ lens and I am jealous! It looks a little complicated though! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment