




Hayden and I have been asked to share some of our favorite things on our blog, so here goes! He loves a good bowl of cereal in the morning, and I love to add lots of things to it to make it extra nutritious. I start with one of the Earth's Best fruit combinations, add Happy Bellies cereal, because it has probiotics, add some yogurt for a little protein and calcium, and then add some fresh fruit that I have pureed and stored in my freezer which is usually bananas or pears! And voila!! Delicious breakfast!! It looks like it takes forever to put together, but it really doesn't. And for my girls, like Sarah that are asking me to "write all of this stuff down", I would definitely recommend the book "Super Baby Food". It is an excellent resource to help you with what foods babies can eat when. Anyway, our next installment on favorite things is going to be about what toys to not waste your money on!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment