Sunday, June 14, 2009

weddings, weddings

We went to Wade's cousin's wedding on Saturday and it was sooooo beautiful. We had to park and take a shuttle to the wedding location, and I left my camera in the car. Needless to say, this is the only picture I have of the evening. The wedding was outside at "Something Beautiful Garden Weddings", which is an absolutely beautiful location if anyone is looking. I think I have some pics of the last wedding we went to there that I will probably post later if I can find them. Anyway, Wade and I took Hay with us to the wedding , the dropped him off at my parents house on our way to the reception. This is only the 2nd time he has spent the night with his grandparents in his 13 months of life! I am ridiculous. It is funny how you think you will be a certain way as a mom, then you become one. I didn't think that it would be difficult for me leave our little one overnight, or for a few days before we had him. Now it is a whole different story. This time was much easier than the first, so I am hopeful it will get easier!

1 comment:

DetJessandalltherest said...

I love the new look of the blog! Um, I do believe we bought the same dress at Firefly - guess we have great taste ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Anytime you want to be a "Lady" the door is wide open. - of course, Hayden is welcome too in case you can't stand to leave him...