Hayden and Pops in the BIG tractor.
Hayden on the morning of the big game.
Thanksgiving Day pies.
Hayden watching uncle Adam juggle.
Cousins!
I think that I had the best Thanksgiving ever this year. I am so fortunate that I am still able to continue my families 3 day Thanksgiving extravaganza now that I have a family of my own. We start cooking at the farm on Wednesday night, then have the entire extended family over on Thanksgiving day which was about 15 adults and 3 kiddos this year. On Thanksgiving night after the kids are asleep, we eat left over turkey and play games like Trivial Pursuit and this year Apples to Apples. On friday all of the girls go shopping to Alva, Fairview, or Woodward, where there are definitely no crowds to deal with! Then on Saturday we all watch the game and eat some more. This year my aunt and cousin let Hayden tour the fire station and ride on a fire truck while we were in town. He also got to ride on his great-uncle Darole's big green tractor which was possibly the highlight of his weekend. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment