Beautiful blue sky!
Hi Harpie!
Helping grandma water the flowers.
Fascinated with all of the flags and flowers.
Hayden and I made a quick trip to the farm for our annual Memorial Day weekend festivities and family reunion. We spend lots of time at the cemetery over the weekend which may sound weird to you if you don't come from a small town. But, it isn't strange at all, and since I grew up with this tradition, I love it. I love putting out the flowers, then going back to water the flowers, then going back to pick them up. (We put out real flowers in our house.) All the while, you are visiting with people that are also there doing the same thing, and of course remembering your loved ones. Hayden loved helping keep the flowers watered, and was amazed by the water pump that you actually have to pump to get water to come out.





No comments:
Post a Comment