Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad parenting


There are certain non-toys that you are not supposed to let your children play with, which of course are the things they want the most! Cell phones and remotes are numbers 1 and and 2 on Hayden's list. On the night of the big game, Hayden got to play with his #2 so that his mommy could watch the first few minutes before he went to bed! I thought that his new Christmas OU blankie would bring us luck!! Oh well, thanks anyway aunt Trisha!




3 comments:

kj said...

He's so cute!!! You don't know me but my husband DJ and I know Wade from way back!!! Tell him we said hi, and you all have a great little family. ~Karyn

DetJessandalltherest said...

Breakin' him early with that remote, girlfriend (wink) :)

Chrisie said...

Believe me, if the worst you do is let him play with the remote, you'll be in good shape. We are entering the "terrible two's" and I just have to keep reminding myself to, PICK MY BATTLES!