Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Harper is here!

Harper Janice Brown was born 1/12/2009 at 1:47 pm and weighs 9lbs 4oz and is 21 inches long!
She is an absolute angel and I can not believe that she is finally here! My brother and his wife Tara are amazing parents already as I knew they would be. It was such a blessing to be able to be with them and the entire family yesterday at the hospital awaiting her arrival. The birth of a child is the number one most spectacular event that there is. I am so happy for them and will post more pics when I get them. I forgot to take my camera to the hospital yesterday which made me sick, but I snapped a few shots with my mom's camera. It just isn't the same not having your own! I was busy packing all of Hayden's toys, food, etc and totally left the camera at home. Anyway, miss Harper and Tara are doing well and will hopefully be able to go home soon. Hayden was a good sport at the hospital and crashed out in one of the chairs in the waiting room during all of the excitement. He is so happy to have a new cousin that is so close to his age! He is already jealous of her full head of dark soft hair! I will hopefully post some more pics of her soon so everyone can see!

No comments: