This is one of my absolute favorite pics of the past. It is Hay's hand with his great-great-aunt Laura's hand taken on Memorial Weekend 2008. Photo taken by Hayden's aunt Tara by the way. Absolutely beautiful! Anyway, I titled this post breakin the rules because I recently read the Pioneer Woman's rules to a good blog. She says that you can't blog about the same thing all of the time. All I blog about is my son. Do I have other interests? Of course I do. I started this blog, however, to inform friends and family of the goings on of Hayden. She also says that you have to ask a lot of questions to keep people involved and offer a lot of "give aways". She also has a million dollar blog. The only area that my blog passes in was the photo area. She says you have to have a lot of pictures. A lot of words without pictures is boring. There, I totally agree!! Have a happy 4th of July everyone!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
breakin the rules
This is one of my absolute favorite pics of the past. It is Hay's hand with his great-great-aunt Laura's hand taken on Memorial Weekend 2008. Photo taken by Hayden's aunt Tara by the way. Absolutely beautiful! Anyway, I titled this post breakin the rules because I recently read the Pioneer Woman's rules to a good blog. She says that you can't blog about the same thing all of the time. All I blog about is my son. Do I have other interests? Of course I do. I started this blog, however, to inform friends and family of the goings on of Hayden. She also says that you have to ask a lot of questions to keep people involved and offer a lot of "give aways". She also has a million dollar blog. The only area that my blog passes in was the photo area. She says you have to have a lot of pictures. A lot of words without pictures is boring. There, I totally agree!! Have a happy 4th of July everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
- that IS a great picture!
Ree, Ree, Ree ... I can't believe she post every DAY. Oy. But I do love her site!
That is a great picture! My blog was started for family, too. I decided to keep it true to it's purpose and have used it for myself to remember and reflect on the little moments, the day-to-day stuff that gets forgotten. If no one else reads it, oh well. The real purpose is for me. Use your blog for your own purposes.
Post a Comment