Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kitchen renovation



So Wade and I are thinking and talking about buying a new house and there are some things that have to be done before that can happen. The palm trees on the breakfast room wall have got to go. They are hideous! As you can see I have already started trying to tear them down so that I have to finish the job. The kitchen/breakfast room remodel has officially begun!!

1 comment:

DetJessandalltherest said...

Ahhh, kitchen remodels. Got to love em!

The cake decorating classes are going great! I love it, of course ;) My mom and I signed up through Michaels but I know Hobby Lobby offers them too - and Francis Tuttle.

The class at Michaels cost $20 but you do have to buy some things to get started. The good news is you get a 40% discount on most things when you sign up for the class and then you also get a coupon when you purchase items too...so, not a bad deal. The classes are 2 hours every Sunday but that probalby varies on where you go.

Try it! Keep me posted!!