

My post tonight is to encourage everyone that has children or is about to have them, to go to the Just Between Friends Sale going on at the Fair Grounds. The Sale officially starts tomorrow, Monday at 10 am and runs thru Saturday. I shopped the sale early tonight because I am a volunteer and bought Hayden his first pair of boots. I wanted to buy them on the internet months ago, but I don't spend over $15 on shoes for him as a rule since he grows out of them in 2 months. Anyway I purchased these at the sale tonight along with all the pants, sweaters, coats, and shoes that he will need for the fall/winter and am done shopping till spring. What a relief. So like I said, go shop at the sale for some great deals. I am volunteering tomorrow from 4-7pm too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment